Hi-Tec DD50 Coolant Blue is a premixed, ready-to-use blend of ethylene glycol and organic long life and inorganic corrosion inhibitors. Designed with Organic Acid Technology (OATS), it provides superior corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines, heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
- Hi-Tec DD50 Coolant Blue contains nitrite and molybdate to provide liner pitting protection. Its low level of silicate provides additional corrosion protection whilst meeting the requirements of European, US and Japanese engine manufacturers.
- Hi-Tec DD50 Coolant Blue provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection. It maximises protection for all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system, with excellent cavitation protection and prevention against scale, rust and residue buildup.
- Hi-Tec DD50 Coolant Blue extends the period between changes of engine coolant. For heavy duty vehicles the change period is extended to 400,000km / 2 years / 6,000 hrs, whichever occurs first.
Hi-Tec DD50 Coolant Blue is premixed, avoiding the need to use poor quality water when good quality soft water is not available. Its concentration can easily be tested using Coolcheck test strips for nitrite, molybdate and glycol.
- Lasts 400,000km / 2 years / 6,000 hrs – whichever comes first
- No initial SCA requirement at initial fill
- Product is compatible with standard SCAs and coolant extenders
- Low silicate and phosphate and amine free
Sizes: 1000lt, 200lt, 20lt